Pirates of RCT ~Compo Forum~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rollercoaster Tycoon Competition Forum.

3 posters

DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE

Drunkster

DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE Empty DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE

Post by Drunkster Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:25 pm

WOOOT I AM DRUNKSTER ALWAYS DRINKING AND DRUNK

DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE Drugcats
    Luketh
    Luketh

DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE Empty Re: DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE

Post by Luketh Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Umm.... hey.

Welcome to the form, Drunkster... what's your favorite type of drink?
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm

anything THAT STARTS WITH THE LETTER B
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi Viking, Pieman, Drunkster, or whatever you're calling yourself today.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 pm

I was thinking the same thing.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

He knows he's on permanant thin ice here.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Without a doubt it's him, though.

Used a "pieman" email to register.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm

What do you think tipped me off? I mean, it's one thing to register as Viking16 or Pieman. At least I would know who I'm dealing with. But to pass himself off using a new name altogether. Well, it seemed to be decietful. And how can I give him the benifit of the doubt when he turns around and does that?

I was willing to let the whole NE topic fiasco slide. But when I checked out Drunkster, well, I had red flags just because of the idiotic name. Once I checked the Email address, it just confirmed my suspicions. I couldn't feel right with letting the NE BS slide. Not when he's still playing me/us for fools.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 pm

He hasn't done anything wrong YET...
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 am

Just wait. K?
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Drunkster... Must've taken an intense fury of creativity to come up with a name like that.
    I'll bet it was like he was trying to think of a name, then looking at his beer can collection of Bud Lite,
    said to himself.. "Hey! Yeahhhhhh! Drunkster! They'll NEVER know who it really is!"
    Then, like an idiot, used his own email address.

DRUNKSTER IS IN THE HOUSE Loser
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Well I tried to be nice and keep to myself but after wolflys last post well end of that.

Wolfly if I wanted to hide trust me you would never find me. I wanted to see if those 2 atoms in your head were working. ANd guess what THEY WERE. Btw this is how you treat new members. Great site wolfly YA RIGHT. You treat a new member by bashing them. No wonder your site will fail. Ya know I was gonna behave but SCREW IT you started this shit by calling me a loser. SO now you will not find me and the other people I know. BAD IDEA wolfly. GO ahead and ban my account for me speaking my mind. Screw it I don't care. But look at your site you have 1 real member and no one is entering your contests it will fail like all the other pirate sites.

Wolfly I am not being mean it's just the way the ball rolls. Little tip don't bash people when they are having fun.

Bye all it was fun while it lasted.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 pm

So what do you want? To be banned, or do you really care? You're a very confused little boy, aren't you? Or maybe you're just drunk? It was all a ruse anyway. You were testing me, and it FAILED! Who cares?

As far as this topic, I suppose I COULD leave it up, so everyone can see what a demonic little taunt you really are. I imagine that if you curl up with a twelve-pack, this will all go away.
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Guess I not banned. WOlfly I don't care if I am banned. I was just stating that if this is how you treat your NEW members then your site will die very fast.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am

Look! It's the painful truth!

You're just upset with me because I'd rather not have you host my forums or website. Get over it already. You don't need to be on the admin team of every RCT forum or website.

I already KNOW for a FACT that I can count on you being a royal pain in my ass. You already proved that you want to cause me trouble by creating a membership that is designed pass yourself off as somebody else.

I recieved a great deal of crap, that you started at NE over these forums which all the losers at NE were more than happy to attack us. (over some pretty miserable & petty issues,) And after all this, you really expect me to trust you? So what do you expect? The red carpet treatment?

What's the deal anyway? This is a forum about compos. And as far as I know, you never entered a compo, let alone be a half decent park builder. So why are you even arguing about a membership to a forum that you never plan to enter a compo on... anyway? UNLESS you plan to just be here to dish out more garbage?

So try to convince me why I think you're oh so important enough to keep around.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 am

Yeah, Viking, he's got a point... It's not like we DIDN'T know it was you.

If we didn't know it was you everything would've been different. But a name like "Drunkster" arouses suspicion, seeing as this is a RCT Compo forum, not a Favorite Beer Chat forum.

Try something more RCT-Related next time if you don't want us to look you up.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 am

Or we can simply change the name to Viking16. But that would be too simple and not a complex and confusing solution. THAT would be something like, asking you to re register using your usual name so that we know you're not trying to be a decieving degenerate. (oooh! I gotta remember that for the Pirate Insults topic. Funny!)
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 am

Look both of you I am just laughing you are putting sooo much in to this it's not even funny. I have not violated any of your rules YET. I don't intend to. Yes I was harsh at NE. Because honestly Wolfly I have seen you do this site many many times and I am tired of it.

Now wolfly
    You're just upset with me because I'd rather not have you host my
    forums or website. Get over it already. You don't need to be on the
    admin team of every RCT forum or website.

Look you need help I never asked if I could host you. I don't want to. IF you came to me asking I would have said NO for 1 simple reason. I don't do that anymore and it is more of a hassle then it is worth. And I only have 5 db's so kinda can't :p

I already KNOW for a FACT that I can count on you being a royal pain in
    my ass. You already proved that you want to cause me trouble by
    creating a membership that is designed pass yourself off as somebody
    else.
    Wolfly the reason I did it was to have some fun if that offended ya then LIGHTEN up. Have I showed any problems here? No I was behaving myself. You 2 blew it out of the water.

I recieved a great deal of crap, that you started at NE over these
    forums which all the losers at NE were more than happy to attack us.
    (over some pretty miserable & petty issues,) And after all this,
    you really expect me to trust you? So what do you expect? The red
    carpet treatment?
    I never said trust me? Where did I say that? And no Red isn't my color I want a blue carpet :p. And you know I dislike NE but I stay away from there. Yes I had some fun but you know why I did it.

What's the deal anyway? This is a forum about compos. And as far as I
    know, you never entered a compo, let alone be a half decent park
    builder. So why are you even arguing about a membership to a forum that
    you never plan to enter a compo on... anyway? UNLESS you plan to just
    be here to dish out more garbage?
    My deal? Don't have one. I will not enter compos the only reason I have come here is to see parks. Wolfly you and Luketh made the problem. I was a new member and you treated me like crap. And no I am not gonna dish out garbage. And about the park builder Yes I did enter a park in a compo. Matter a fact we were the only park that showed the real america. Ohh wait you don't count that because I got help from a friend. Yes I suck at building parks but wolfly you should talk. You get mad when someone hates your park. I am sorry I have seen better. Hell I can out build ya if I need to. But I choose not to. And yes that is the Truth. Look wolfly I don't make parks my claim to fame was the objects I made. That is where I come from.

Now Luketh.
    I suggest you stay out of this but okay here goes. I know you will follow whatever wolfly does. That's what you do. And that's fine more power to you.

Now about drunkster well I made him because that is World of Warcraft toon. I just thought it would be fun to use. But if I knew it would offend ya then I would have said nert to that.

So to sum it I don't care if I am banned. I just came here to see some parks nothing more. If you wanna ban me then so be it. You 2 are the ones that started the problem. I was behaving just having fun. Thanks guys.

P.S. Remember wolfly you started this problem with calling me a loser. I did nothing to you here. Yes I did stuff at NE but that's normal.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 am

Try explaining that again. Oh, and this time, tell the fucking truth this time.
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 am

How am I not telling the truth?
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 am

I asked how do I get my website and forums to be hosted by my domain. You told me to dump Yahoo and let you host the website. I told you that I already bought the domain that your offer was a bit late. So I declined the offer.

You said I asked you to host it.
    That's BULLSHIT!
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 am

Viking, or, rather, DRUNKSTER... I don't know how I came across as offended about your name, but... eh... try to keep your games in their respective places, if you know what I mean.

And really guys, what you two had disagreements about in the past is just that... the past. Let's get over it and carry the fuck on with our lives. I'm willing to let Viking sit here and wait for some great new parks from here, but I'm starting to think it's gonna be just that... waiting.

So without any further adue, let's suck it up and MOVE ON.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Post by Wolfman Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Funny how we seem to attract people who DON'T play the game, or participate in the forum. All we attract are spies, moochers and troublemakers.
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Ya know what luke that is what I am saying. SO why not close this topic and move on and wolfly yes awhile I said I would host. But not for this site. BUt that is a diff subject. and woofly take some chill pills. All I want to see some park simple. SO quit bitching and do that end of story
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:19 am

Closed due to author's request... or rather... suggestion that I totally agree with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm