Pirates of RCT ~Compo Forum~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rollercoaster Tycoon Competition Forum.

3 posters

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race

Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race Empty Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race

Post by Wolfman Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race CSTLWRKS

(DL-Link will not function until the day the compo starts on January 1st. 2010)
    DOWNLOAD:
    Castlewerks

Compo Timeline:
    Starts: January 1st. 2010.
    Due: Midnight, January 31st. 2010.

The ride requirements are as follows:

Inverted Roller Coaster:
    Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race IRC
    One track is required. but is not limited to one track. Custom Steel Supports are available, as well as a support blocker.

Jungle Cruise Boats:
    Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race JCB
    One track is required. But is not limited to one track.

Flatride:
    Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race RBR1
    Build an enclosure, or a covered building. Whatever to make it a permanantly installed attraction.

Theming:
    The bench contains three different castle themes. So what do you think, Spanish contemporary? NEAHHH Mix & Match Castle theme to create up to three different kingdoms. There are two gates located at opposite corners. You can move the gates, or get by with just one, or add more. Like it "matters".

Hacking:
    Terraforming is allowed right up to the edge of the owned property. Ride hacks are allowed. No altering the contents of the bench. Altering contents is reason for the ENTRY to be instantly disqualified. However, if you ALSO submit an entry with the original bench contents intact, then we won't be such a prick about it. GIGGLE

Peeps:
    Peep-Friendly or Peep-Free. We don't care. Whatever makes you happy. GIMIBREK But files are smaller if the peeps are gone. better chance to send it through the net. Just so's you know.

Where to Send the Zipped Files...

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race POFRCT

Any discussion or questions? Please post them in this topic.
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race Empty Re: Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race

Post by Wolfman Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am

DL has been unlocked.
    Have at it dudes!
    Don't forget.
    The deadline is January 31st. 2010!
    SKULL1
    Wolfman
    Wolfman
    Admin

Dog

Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race Empty Re: Castlewerks: Inverted Rollercoaster-Jungle Cruise Boats-Rigg's Balloon Race

Post by Wolfman Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:49 pm

As I had posted on the Emerald Forum, I'm leaving the RCT Community.

I know I've said that before. But I really didn't have anything else to do with myself.

But this time I do.

I'll be around if you need me.

Wolfman
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Sure ya will.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Shut the fuck up you insensitive mother fucker.
    Drunkster

Post by Drunkster Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Luketh do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

How am I insane when wolfly gets mad because people don't like his park? Btw wolfly you were doing pretty good in the poll.
    Luketh
    Luketh

Post by Luketh Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:23 pm

None of your business if I do, bitch.

Who said you were insane?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:04 am